'Blow Your Own Glass' Hands-On Experience
Ignite Your Creative Side!
Our 'Blow Your Own Glass' Hands-On Experience is designed to give participants a quick overview of glassblowing. In this 30-minute hands-on class, students will learn simple techniques for adding color into molten glass and how to shape one of five basic glass art forms. Students will receive one-on-one instruction from our professional glassblowing artists to create a unique piece of glass art that is theirs to keep!
'Blow Your Own Glass' Options:
Option A: Create a Glass Ornament or Sea Float - Cost: $85 per person
Option B: Create a Glass Bowl , Paperweight, or Flower - Cost: $125 per person
Option C: Create a Glass Wall Plate, Fluted Bowl, or Drinking Glass - Cost: $225 per person
The 'Blow Your Own Glass' tuition includes all materials, tools and color required for glassblowing. Payment is required in full to confirm your reservation. Gratuity for the instructors is suggested and not included in the cost of the class.
Students can enroll for courses in person or by calling the studio at (206) 448-2181. Tentative holds may be placed via e-mail. Please send email requests to: email@example.com
*** Please Note: The "Blow Your Own Glass" Hands-On Experience is intended for individuals or small groups of family and friends. Large parties or corporate teambuilding events are not eligible. For more information regarding corporate events, please visit the Teambuilding Events page. ***
PLEASE VISIT OUR FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS PAGE FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION!
- Class Size & Duration Approx. 30 minutes of private instruction per person. Reservations can be made for up to 4 people at a time (4 people = 2 hours of instruction).
- Cost Option A: $85 each Option B: $125 each Option C: $225 each Seasonal: $175 each
- Age Requirement Must be at least 11 years old to participate
- Registration Payment is required in full to confirm reservation
- Cancellation PolicyOffice must receive a 72 hour notice to cancel or re-schedule lessons without penalty. Cancellations made within 72 hours may be penalized.
- Student Artwork Student artwork is ready for pick-up 24-48 hours after the class. Shipping is available - additional charges may apply.