Get creative with co-workers, friends, and family in our hands-on medallion stamping event! Medallion stamping events allow larger groups to enjoy a personalized glass art experience at our state-of-the-art facility, located in Downtown Seattle. Participants can expect to create 1 glass art medallion keepsake during the event. Participants will choose their own medallion stamp, color applications, and utilize proper glass stamping techniques to create one-of-a-kind glass artwork that will be theirs to keep. Artwork is ready for pick-up approximately 24-48 hours after the event and shipping can be arranged for visitors.
Our unique studio space offers a welcoming environment for any event. The hot shop is equipped with a fully integrated sound system, large disco ball, and custom studio lighting to create a distinct ambiance that is truly memorable. Groups are also welcome to bring in outside catering, food and/or beverages for guests during the event.
Customized event options are also available. Please contact us to discuss creating an event to fit your exact needs.
Reservations for hot shop parties can be made in person or by calling the studio at (206) 448-2181. Tentative holds may be placed via e-mail. Please send email requests to: email@example.com
- Group Size Minimum: 5 people Maximum: 50 people
- Cost Please contact us for event pricing.
- Customized Events Available upon request - please contact us for details.
- Registration 50% deposit required
- Event Schedule Available 7 days a week. Please contact us for available dates & times.
- Artwork PolicyStudent artwork is ready for pick-up 24-48 hours after the class. Shipping is available - additional charges may apply.