Get creative with co-workers, friends, and family in our signature hands-on glassblowing event! Teambuilding events allow larger groups to enjoy a personalized glassblowing experience at our state-of-the-art facility, located in Downtown Seattle. Depending on the size of the group, participants can expect to create 1-2 glass art projects including: bowls, sea floats, ornaments, and more! Participants will choose their own glass forms, color applications, and utilize proper blowing techniques to create one-of-a-kind glass artwork that will be theirs to keep. At the end of the event, all participants will have the opportunity to collaborate with our professional glassblowers to create a larger group piece (valued at over $500). Artwork is ready for pick-up approximately 24-48 hours after the event and shipping can be arranged for visitors.
Our unique studio space offers a welcoming environment for any event. The hot shop is equipped with a fully integrated sound system, large disco ball, and custom studio lighting to create a distinct ambiance that is truly memorable. Groups are also welcome to bring in outside catering, food and/or beverages for guests during the event.
Customized event options are also available. Please contact us to discuss creating an event to fit your exact needs.
Reservations for teambuilding events can be made in person or by calling the studio at (206) 448-2181. Tentative holds may be placed via e-mail. Please send email requests to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Size Minimum: 5 people Maximum: 50 people
- Cost Please contact us for event pricing.
- Customized Events Available upon request - please contact us for details.
- Registration 50% deposit required
- Event Schedule Available 7 days a week. Please contact us for available dates & times.
- Artwork PolicyStudent artwork is ready for pick-up 24-48 hours after the class. Shipping is available - additional charges may apply.